What Experts Are Saying About the Internet
POINTS TO PONDER WHEN CONSIDERING
THE INTEGRATION OF THE INTERNET
INTO YOUR BUSINESS PLANS:
- "Until very recently, high-speed data exchange was the exclusive
preserve of a select number of multinational corporations. By the
end of the decade (the 1990's) it will be a daily requirement for most
- "Strategic use of the Internet can help companies to meet the
challenges of the nineties while preparing for the transition to the
twenty-first century. Connecting to the global network is the
first essential step."
- "Connecting to the Internet creates an International presence for
even the smallest company, allowing communication, data exchange, and
support services to flow electronically at no incremental cost."
- "The Internet delivers what Peter Drucker calls the most
important information resource, awareness of the world around them,
directly to the desktops of all the employees connected to the network."
- "Commercial connections are the fastest growing component of the
Internet today, as more and more companies move to establish closer
links with customers, business partners, vendors and information
resources via the network. (Gerber 1993)"
From: "Doing Business on the Internet"
Mary J. Cronin, Ph.D., Professor
Boston College School of Management
Return to NetHeadz homepage
Unlock the Power of the Internet!]
NetHeadz Services and Prices]
Copyright © 1996-2001
NetHeadz Internet Services, Inc.
1756 Nowland Ct., Canton MI 48188